Vital Stats –
|Batch Size||(10 – 20) liters|
|Target Original Gravity||1.050 SG|
|Target Final Gravity||1.011 SG|
|Target Alcohol By Volume (%)||5.1 %|
|Target Mash Efficiency (%)||72|
- This recipe kit makes up to 20 liters of beer and it may subject to vary depending upon the efficiency of your brewing system
- It comes with a detailed step by step instruction guide on how to brew the recipe. The instruction manual is just a guide but not a strictly recommended SOP to follow. Please feel free to adjust the values according to your equipment setting
- This recipe kit is compatible with Conventional brewing systems (Brew kettle, Master Brewer) and Electric brewing systems (like Grainfather, BrewZilla, Brewster, Braumeister etc.,)
- This is for small batch brewing purpose only and not for any commercial usage.
- Besides the recipe kit, we highly recommend purchasing the items listed in the description below for making this beer
Recommended list of items for making this beer-
- Brew Kettle
- Stainless steel mash paddle
- Nylon grain basket
- Nylon hop basket
- Copper wort chiller
- Fermenters with spigot (10L, 20L)
- Measuring Cylinder
- Iodophor Sanitizer
- S-Type Airlock
- Crown Caps
- Bottle Capper
- Bottle Brush
- Weighing Scale
Why recipe kits?
Recipe kits provide a great value addition to your beer drinking experience. It is convenient, easy to use and very economical option for your beer consumption.
Each glass of a freshly brewed craft beer usually costs around Rs. 250-400 a pint in the market. A US pint size is around 500 ml.
Let’s compare the pricing of our recipe kits against the market expense on the craft beer.
|Beer volume||Our Price||Market expense|
|10 liters/20 pints of 500ml each||Rs. 999/- to Rs. 1499/-||Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 8000/-|
|Per liter||Rs. 100/- to Rs. 150/-||Rs. 500/- to Rs. 800/-|
|Per pint (500ml)||Rs. 50/- to Rs. 75/-||Rs. 250/- to Rs. 400/-|