- Base Wines and Prise de mousse
(Intended to produce sparkling wines through the classic method, i.e. crispness, freshness and
frankness. It is also particularly adapted to secondary fermentation (in bottle or in tank).
- White Wines (Chardonnay, Sémillon, Trebbiano, Malvasia, Pinot Griggio…).
- Red Wines (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Carmenère, Barbera, Sangiovese, Teroldego…).
Allows the production of prestigious red wines fine, neat and with terroir characters
- Can be a great addition in making Meads, Ciders and other International styles
OEnological characteristics –
– Fast fermentation start and fast fermentation kinetics
– Recommended maximum alcohol: up to 16% vol./vol.
– Recommended temperature range: 10-30 °C (50-86°F)
– Very good fructose assimilation
– Very low nitrogen requirements: Ratio YAN (mg/L) / Sugars (g/L): from 0.7
– Killer phenotype, very good settlement strength
– Very high acidity maintenance
– Medium production of volatile acidity
– Very low production of H2S, medium production of SO2 and medium-high combination
– Medium high production of higher alcohols and acetate esters, very high production of ethyl esters
Still White & Red wines. Dosage: 10 to 20 g/hl
Fermentation restart. Dosage: 30 to 40 g/hl
Prise de mousse. Dosage: 15 to 40 g/hl
For bulk purchase 500gms and above per variety, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org