The Master Brewer includes –
1) 1 main Kettle fermenter with sealable lid and clamps.
2) Detachable stainless-steel ball valve.
3) Detachable stainless-steel thermometer to monitor live temperature.
4) Airlock to allow carbon dioxide to escape from inside (during fermentation) also block any contamination from entering inside the kettle.
5) Bung to create a seal between the airlock and the lid.
6) Removable food grade silicon gasket.
7) Removable Dip tube/racking arm which will assist in bottling and leave the trub behind.
8) Stainless steel bulkhead with food grade silicon O rings/teflon visors that assists the connection of the ball valve with the diptube.
9) Volume measuring scale for checking volume of wort. The scale can be removed out of the equipment when not in use for easier cleaning.
Total volume – 36 liters
Recommended volume for beer fermentation – 19Liters to 25Liters.
Thickness 1.2mm diameter 340mm, height – 400mm
Material – Stainless Steel
Other accessories –
1/2-inch stainless-steel ball valve (food grade)
2.5-inch dual scale thermometer, stainless steel (food grade)
Silicon gasket – food grade
airlock and bung.
How to use –