- Does not impart any off taste to beer
- Effectively inactivates dissolved and headspace oxygen
- Maintains the color of beer
- Does not affect the desirable flavors of beer
- Treated beer is not sensitive to light exposure
- Prevents development of oxidation haze in beer
Natunox is a readily soluble in water and free flowing powder, which can be directly dosed in beer. Natunox should be dissolved in water@1 kg/25 litres.
|Appearance||White to Off White|
3-4 gm per HL in bright beer tank
Available in 25 Kg HDPE drums
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
Below 5°C – 12 months shelf life under cold & dry condition
- Enzymes are proteins. Inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Some enzymes may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes upon prolonged contact. The product may create easily inhaled aerosols if splashed or vigorously stirred.
- Spilled product may dry out and create dust. Spilled material should be flushed away with water.
Avoid splashing. Left over material may dry out and create dust.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
- Contaminated cloths should be properly washed
- MSDS is supplied with the product. Follow MSDS safety instructions for more details.
For Bulk purchase 1 Kgs and above per variety, please send us an email on email@example.com