PRIMARY BENEFICIARY FUNCTIONS
- High Maltose yields with minimal by products as maltulose, etc.
- Lower viscosities improve heat exchanger efficiency
- It hydrolyzes the alpha-limit-dextrines into maltose units by the combined action of a Limit Dextrinase and a Maltogenic Amylase
- Help to improve attenuation in high gravity worts as well as to assists in “stuck fermentation”
SECONDARY BENEFICIARY FUNCTIONS
- Ion exchange cost saving due to less chemical utilization and being operated on low pH
- Enables optimal, cost-effective saccharification in a variety of plant designs
- Maximum operational flexibility ensures that your process is optimized
- Stabilized products maintain constant activity during storage
Natuferm may be added either in the beginning of the mash or for best results total dose can be add at the start of fermentation. Natuferm is produced according to FAO/WHO JECFA and FCC recommendations for food grade enzymes, supplemented 4 2 with maximum limits of 5 x 10 cfu/g for total count and 10 cfu/g for moulds.
|Production Composition||Blend of essential enzymes & loyal ingredients|
|Appearance||White to Off White|
5-10 gm per HL
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
Below 25°C – Minimum shelf life of 12 months
At 5°C Atleast 12 months shelf life
- Enzymes are proteins. Inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Some enzymes may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes upon prolonged contact. The product may create easily inhaled aerosols if splashed or vigorously stirred.
- Spilled product may dry out and create dust. Spilled material should be flushed away with water. Avoid splashing. Left over material may dry out and create dust.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
- Contaminated cloths should be properly washed
- MSDS is supplied with the product. Follow MSDS safety instructions for more details.
For Bulk purchase 1 Kgs and above per variety, please send us an email on email@example.com