- Natunase BG is effective for the hydrolysis of cellulose, hemi-cellulose, β-glucan, arabinoxylans and other non-starch polysaccharides that can cause viscosity problems in industrial processes.
- Treatment of non-starch polysaccharides with Natunase BG will reduces viscosity and improves process efficiency for unit operations such as filtration, ultra filtration or centrifugation.
Beta-Glucanase represents a group of carbohydrase enzymes which break down glycosidic bonds within beta-glucan, It performs hydrolysis of cellulose during drying of beans, Beta-Glucanase is used in textile industry as a fading agent. The preparation is mainly used in Malt extraction & beer-brewing in the mashing process to ensure efficient breakdown of β-glucans, pentosans and other gums. This reduces the viscosity of the solution and thereby increases the filtration rate of both wort and beer and haze is
avoided. The enzyme is normally inactivated and removed during the industrial production process.
|Declared activity||NLT 3900 CMC-DNS U/g|
|Production strain||Trichoderma reesei and Penicillium funicolosum|
|Appearance||Creamy (Off White)|
0.4-0.6 kg per MT of solids
Available in 25 Kg HDPE drums
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
Below 20°C – Recommended storage condition
Preferred – Refrigerated and sheltered condition against sunlight
- Enzymes are proteins. Inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Some enzymes may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes upon prolonged contact. The product may create easily inhaled aerosols if splashed or vigorously stirred.
- Spilled product may dry out and create dust. Spilled material should be flushed away with water.
Avoid splashing. Left over material may dry out and create dust.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
- Contaminated cloths should be properly washed
- MSDS is supplied with the product. Follow MSDS safety instructions for more details.
For Bulk purchase 1 Kgs and above per variety, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org