- Broad substrate specificity
- Capable of hydrolyzing small peptides as well as large proteins
- Increase filtration efficiency by reducing complex protein molecules
- Does not effect foam proteins
- Prevent chill haze by reducing protein complex
Natupap NP is an effective chill proffer by degrading the higher molecular weight proteins. To ensure maximum utilization of enzyme, it should be added during maturation stage.
|Production Composition||Blend of purified papain|
|Appearance||Light Brownish to Light Yellow|
|Temperature||0-4 C (during Maturation period)|
3-6 gm per HL
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
Below 20°C – Minimum shelf life of 12 months
- Enzymes are proteins. Inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Some enzymes may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes upon prolonged contact. The product may create easily inhaled aerosols if splashed or vigorously stirred.
- Spilled product may dry out and create dust. Spilled material should be flushed away with water.
Avoid splashing. Left over material may dry out and create dust.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
- Contaminated cloths should be properly washed
- MSDS is supplied with the product. Follow MSDS safety instructions for more details.
For Bulk purchase 1 Kgs and above per variety, please send us an email on email@example.com