- Natufoam improves the foam as it binds with bubble wall & prevents it from
penetration by lipids
- It improves the compactness of the beer head and the volume of the head. The creamier foam formed from beer stabilized with NATUFOAM is stable, long-lived and is very resistant to breakdown in the presence of food fats, soap or cosmetics.
- Beer treated with Natufoam forms an attractive and long-lasting lacing on the glass as
the beer is consumed
- Natufoam helps to overcome fluctuations in wort composition due to seasonal variations in raw materials which adversely affect head retention
- Natufoam maintains beer quality without affecting brilliance, palatability or flavors of
- Does not impart any off taste to beer
Natufoam powder is added to beer as dilute watery solution during the final steps of the process. It is more often accomplished by the mean of a metering pump proportioning alginate solution into the beer line before final filtration or more seldom after this final filtration.
|Appearance||White to Off White|
3-5 gm per HL of beer
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
Below 10°C – 12 months shelf life under cold & dry condition
- Enzymes are proteins. Inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Some enzymes may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes upon prolonged contact. The product may create easily inhaled aerosols if splashed or vigorously stirred.
- Spilled product may dry out and create dust. Spilled material should be flushed away with water.
Avoid splashing. Left over material may dry out and create dust.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
- Contaminated cloths should be properly washed
- MSDS is supplied with the product. Follow MSDS safety instructions for more details.
For Bulk purchase 1 Kgs and above per variety, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org