- Maximum extract yield with improved wort quality even in case of use of unmalted grains as an adjuncts due to efficient break down starch, protein & glucans
- Protease as part of these complex blend improves the alpha amino nitrogen level as well as soluble protein content which leads to nutritional improvement of wort, making it more fermentable
- Significant breakdown of malt beta glucan & other complex polysaccharides results in better lautering avoiding chances of bed choking, improves wort run-off time
- Break down of beta glucan will be helpful in further brewing operation like filtration.
Natumalt may require a proteolytic stand of 20-90 minutes, depending on degree of malt modification and weight of un-malted cereal. The temperature is raised to 63-65°C at a rate of 1°C per minute and held for approximately 1 hour to allow for starch gelatinization and saccharification. This is followed by raising the temperature to 70-80°C to complete liquefaction. Wort separation may then proceed.
PRODUCT OPERATING PARAMETERS
|Proteolytic stand||20-90 minutes|
|Starch gelatinization & saccharification||60 minutes approx.|
|Temperature rising rate||1°C per minute|
2-2.5 kg per ton of barley (un-malted adjunct solids)
Available in 25 Kg HDPE drums
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
Below 25°C – Minimum shelf life of 6 months
- Enzymes are proteins. Inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Some enzymes may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes upon prolonged contact. The product may create easily inhaled aerosols if splashed or vigorously stirred.
- Spilled product may dry out and create dust. Spilled material should be flushed away with water. Avoid splashing. Left over material may dry out and create dust.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
- Contaminated cloths should be properly washed
- MSDS is supplied with the product. Follow MSDS safety instructions for more details.
For Bulk purchase 1 Kgs and above per variety, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org