- Natufine substantially reduces setting time of yeast and reduces time in storage
- Natufine dramatically increases the quantity of yeast and proteinaceous solids deposited out during storage, leaving beer so clear that the filteration process can be reduced to single pass
- Tanks bottoms are better compacted giving sharp interface between clear beer and sediment resulting in a better recovery of beer
- Use of Natufine results in significant increase in filter throughout with savings of filtrations aid, time and labor
- Natufine prepared under ideal conditions is ready to use after only half-hour of mixing
- Metabisulphite is incorporated into Natufine powder to give automatic microbiological stabilization & also protects beer from oxidation
Natufine being added as a 0.5% solution in cold water (approx 4-5 C) and give retention of 30 minutes. Natufine solution must be added to beer entering the storage period in a manner which ensures effective mixing. Metering finings into the beer stream throughout the filling of the primary storage tanks, or addition from a stainless steel cask under CO pressure via sample point throughout filling have both been found to give 2 highly satisfactory results.
|Appearance||White to Off White|
4-6 gm per HL
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
Indefinite shelf life under cool & dry condition
Below 5°C – 0.5% stock solution stables for 3 weeks
- Enzymes are proteins. Inhalation of dust or aerosols may induce sensitization and may cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Some enzymes may irritate the skin, eyes and mucous membranes upon prolonged contact. The product may create easily inhaled aerosols if splashed or vigorously stirred.
- Spilled product may dry out and create dust. Spilled material should be flushed away with water.
Avoid splashing. Left over material may dry out and create dust.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
- Contaminated cloths should be properly washed
- MSDS is supplied with the product. Follow MSDS safety instructions for more details.
For Bulk purchase 1 Kgs and above per variety, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org