Vital Stats –
|Batch Size||(10 – 20) liters|
|Target Original Gravity||1.056 SG|
|Target Final Gravity||1.014 SG|
|Target Alcohol By Volume (%)||~5.6 %|
|Target Mash Efficiency (%)||79|
- This recipe kit makes up to 10 liters of beer and it may subject to vary depending upon the efficiency of your brewing system
- It comes with a detailed step by step instruction guide on how to brew the recipe. The instruction manual is just a guide but not a strictly recommended SOP to follow. Please feel free to adjust the values according to your equipment setting
- This recipe kit is compatible with Conventional brewing systems (Brew kettle, Master Brewer) and Electric brewing systems (like Grainfather, BrewZilla, Brewster, Braumeister etc.,)
- This is for small batch brewing purpose only and not for any commercial usage.
- Besides the recipe kit, we highly recommend purchasing the items listed in the description below for making this beer
- Vanilla Pods are included in this kit, but we suggest purchasing your choice of
Bourbon as it is not included in the kit
Recommended list of items for making this beer-
- Brew Kettle
- Stainless steel mash paddle
- Nylon grain basket
- Nylon hop basket
- Copper wort chiller
- Fermenters with spigot (10L, 20L)
- Measuring Cylinder
- Iodophor Sanitizer
- S-Type Airlock
- Crown Caps
- Bottle Capper
- Bottle Brush
- Weighing Scale
Why recipe kits?
Recipe kits provide a great value addition to your beer drinking experience. It is convenient, easy to use and very economical option for your beer consumption.
Each glass of a freshly brewed craft beer usually costs around Rs. 250-400 a pint in the market. A US pint size is around 500 ml.
Let’s compare the pricing of our recipe kits against the market expense on the craft beer.
|Beer volume||Our Price||Market expense|
|10 liters/20 pints of 500ml each||Rs. 999/- to Rs. 1499/-||Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 8000/-|
|Per liter||Rs. 100/- to Rs. 150/-||Rs. 500/- to Rs. 800/-|
|Per pint (500ml)||Rs. 50/- to Rs. 75/-||Rs. 250/- to Rs. 400/-|